Our primary goal at Genesis Pregnancy Care Center is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to every client we meet. Our secondary goal is to protect the lives of the unborn. We do that by assisting women to carry their babies to term by providing them with spiritual, emotional and physical support.
- Genesis Pregnancy Care Center is an outreach ministry of love and compassion of the local church.
- We are committed to creating community awareness of the needs of pregnant women and their families and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- All staff and volunteers receive Biblically-based training to interact with clients.
- We do not ever recommend, provide, or refer clients for abortion.
- We neither initiate nor facilitate independent adoptions. We will allow an adoption counselor from a state licensed agency to counsel a client at the center if both desire to do so.
- All pregnancy tests, counseling, maternity wear, diapers, toiletries, and infant clothing are provided as a donation. Additional material assistance may be purchased at reasonable cost in our Genesis Kid's Thrift Store.
- We do not discriminate in providing services to our clients because of race, national origin, age, marital status, financial status, disability, or religion of clients.
Genesis Pregnancy Care center is located at 888 E. High Street in Pottstown, PA. Our phone number is 610-970-8089.